Monday, January 29, 2007
Broncos Basketball & Bowling
Just wanted to let you guys know that the Intramural basketball and bowling seasons are upon us and that the Broncos will be looking for your support. In our first basketball game of the season the Broncos beat the C.D.O.'s 55-47. The other team was made up of the video coordinator, strength and conditioning coach, manager, and academic advisor for the Indiana University men's basketball team so 4 of the IU players showed up to watch their staff get smoked. Tonight's action includes the "four horsemen" Sam Fennig, Doug Oetting, Justin Garcia, and Jeremy Rauch (or me if Rauch is busy) bowling for bragging rights against Shore Party. Should be a classic battle. GO BRONCOS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What does C.D.O stand for?
And good work
-M
Margie
Do you have your own bowling shoes, or is that something we should get you for your birthday? I hear your game can also improve substantially if you have your own bowling ball, and maybe even a pair of gloves!
C.D.O. stands for Chief Dufus of Operations because i guess the chief of basketball operations for IU is an idiot.
I do not own my own bowling shoes and I do not have my own bowling ball. I don't really want to be on the bowling team, but i'll go if i'm needed. Sam on the other hand has his own shoes and 2, count 'em, 2 of his own bowling balls. No glove though. I'll have to make the suggestion.
Wow. Bowling, eh? Keep the hits commin' Sam!
Go Broncos! Set OJ FREE!
-Rusty
Post a Comment