i just wanted to throw some random pictures up. nothing really insightful to say at the moment. i'm a little tired and getting ready to clock out here at work. the first picture is chloe doing her best to look like a grown up. ashley had "crazy hair day" at school today. i'm sure that was fun to wash out. anyway. does anyone know if dad reads this? i was just sitting here wondering. anyway. love you all. have a good day.
ryan
4 comments:
Chloe is such a grown-up. I love it.
-karl
Was it a Crazy Hair contest? Did Ashley win, cause that is some crazy hair!
I love grown up Chloe...that is hilarious!
I agree, Chloe is the best grown-up ever! And that is some seriously CRAZY hair.
I miss you guys so much!
-M
Just to answer your question, Dad has not gotten on to this web log page yet. I will introduce it to him at home tonight! It is so fun to read your thoughts. It is probably the closest thing to having you all back home again. How I miss those days of having all my little ones around me. You were the most fun, most entertaining, most intellectually stimulating parts of my life. I love you all.
Mother
Post a Comment