So I need to pick a picture of myself for my new employer and thought I'd solicit your input. I can pick two. Let me know which ones and no laughing. ;-)
damn marge, did you go to glamour shots? dig it dog...... actually as your brother i feel that i must tell you that you look spectacular in all of them. "and the class of 96 best dressed award goes to...."
Aunt Margie, I love you so much. I miss you. What are you doing right now? Send letters. I love all your pictures but 2nd row 4th over is the best! love, Ashley
8 comments:
I like the picture on the 3rd row (bottom), that is farthest to the right. You are smiling...it is my favorite.
So professional Margie!
damn marge, did you go to glamour shots? dig it dog...... actually as your brother i feel that i must tell you that you look spectacular in all of them. "and the class of 96 best dressed award goes to...."
-ryan
Total Glamour Shots! And totally need blotox. Do you see all those lines around my eyes? I look like I'm 100 ;-)
Betsey, that's the picture that Brandon likes too! I appreciate you guys weighing in.
Love you
-M
Margie
top row, fourth column... that shot screams "watch out or i'll advertise your ass in to the ground" I love it!! :)
-karl
honestly though marge, your hair looks nice.
-ryan
Top row, second from the right.
And another vote for the bottom row, furthest right.
Nice.
~Meridth
Top row, furthest right for me, if you please. I think it looks the most professional and restrained, if that's the image you're seeking to portray.
On the other hand, you're smile is awefully charming...
Bottom right!
-Rusty
Aunt Margie,
I love you so much. I miss you. What are you doing right now? Send letters. I love all your pictures but 2nd row 4th over is the best!
love, Ashley
Post a Comment