Well that was easier than it looked. Wierd thing is this, my beard has a real red tinge to it. It makes my whole head look, according to the kids in my sunday school, "ginger." Which isn't very macho. Oh well.
rusty is a ginger... rusty is a ginger...you dork. Nice beard though. I'm jealous. I had to shave and cut my hair for some interviews.
And good job mom!! We love your comments. Now lets get a post in there. Is it sad that I check the blog like 10 times a day?
Oh yeah... you can have multiple authors in a given blog. It is in the options somewhere so if you want to edit that and start your own account or whatever go for it.
3 comments:
rusty is a ginger... rusty is a ginger...you dork. Nice beard though. I'm jealous. I had to shave and cut my hair for some interviews.
And good job mom!! We love your comments. Now lets get a post in there. Is it sad that I check the blog like 10 times a day?
Oh yeah... you can have multiple authors in a given blog. It is in the options somewhere so if you want to edit that and start your own account or whatever go for it.
-Karl
i probably check the blog too much also. what can i say, you guys are entertaining.
-ryan
Rusty you kind of look like Dad...a little like Ryan too. I personally think we all start looking a lot a like as well have gotten older.
Post a Comment