Saturday, January 27, 2007

Gimbel Family Movie



I'm hoping that you'll be able to play the movie. I had to decrease the size in order to get on to YouTube. There is a 100MB limited and my original file was about double that. Let me know what you think.

I love you!
-M

5 comments:

a gimbel said...

6:27p CST. It's not actually available yet. YouTube said it should be shortly. But that link should work soon.

Love you!
-M

Margie

a gimbel said...

Ok. It's up, but is far too small. Hope you're able to get the picture, though. Maybe I'll burn to a disk and send out to everyone.

Love you!
-M

Margie

betsey said...

Margie,

I couldn't get it to work. It said that the video was set to private. I'm sorry!

a gimbel said...

And for me it only ever says "Loading."

KAAAAAAAHHNNN!

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

I'm going to try this again tonight. I don't know what the trouble is. It pops up on my screen. I did make it 'private' though, so maybe it's just as easy as changing that -- I've also been planning around in iMovies. Ah. Trying to find myself a new career.

Kisses
-M

Margie